Bonafide DIVA: Beauty Spotlight of the Week: Raven Symone


My beauty spotlight this week is a fierce DIVA! I've been said to resemble her (which I don't see). But she is near and dear to me in more ways than one. She has always been a beautiful girl even through her weight gain and loss (everyone knows I'm on the path to losing weight). What I love about her is she looks fabulous at all stages and is the epitome of female empowerment. Her own shows, production company, movies!!! Her style is awesomeness squared. Makeup is always impeccable.What more can I say about Raven Symone??? 

 Bonafide DIVA: Beauty Spotlight of the Week: Raven Symone
 
 Bonafide DIVA: Beauty Spotlight of the Week: Raven Symone 
 
 Bonafide DIVA: Beauty Spotlight of the Week: Raven Symone 
  Bonafide DIVA: Beauty Spotlight of the Week: Raven Symone
 

Copyright 2012 by : lax_stres